September 4, 2012

Tentfire Is MY Name

Hello, all!

It has just been brought to my attention that someone else has started using MY Tentfire name and has even set up a website under that name. Sheesh! But I assure you. I AM THE ONE AND ONLY TENTFIRE, I have copyrighted the name, and have been using it for many, MANY, MANY years. Anyone else using it is doing so illegally and that will be dealt with. Yep, it seems like anytime anyone comes up with something good, someone else wants to come along and take it. Ugh!

I also want to take a moment to thank everyone that has been reading my blog and patiently waiting for my new stories. I have a temporary computer going now (until I can get my main one fixed) and have lots of new, great stories outlined and ready to post. I am looking forward to sharing them with you!

Happy Camping to you all and I WILL be back shortly. I can't wait to get back to posting my old camping stories.

HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!!

TENTFIRE


No comments:

Post a Comment